My blog?!

Monday, February 25, 2008

Literal Dress Rehearsal



Generally in music circles, 'dress rehearsal' doesn't refer to the musicians' outfits but to a run-through of the up-coming program. However, when it comes to Senior Recitals, exceptions can be made. The shoes and dress can affect your playing, and so it's a good idea to give at least one 'trial run'.

Liz's recital is this week; Wednesday to be exact. So this Sunday we conducted a 'dress and shoes run-through'. (My recital is in three weeks, but that doesn't keep me from thinking and working ahead!) We used our church's sanctuary, since the Conserv is closed on Sundays. We had a good time.







Admiring my shoes

3 Comments:

  • Cute! You ladies look lovely, and the shoes are great. Ah, how we suffered to find them!

    By Blogger Krista, at 7:40 AM  

  • Aww...you guys look beautiful! And I'm a big fan of the shoes! I like the way the Amazing Grace banner makes its way into some of the shots.

    By Blogger Miss Elissa, at 7:42 AM  

  • I am looking forward to the recital even more! Only two more weeks!
    mom

    By Blogger Jeanne, at 8:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home