My blog?!

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Visual Aids for the last post

Here are pictures to help you visualize my last post! Unfortunately the snow is three days old now, so it's pretty different, but at least you can see the view from my window! (That's the balcony on the porch roof - so tempting to climb out on to!)

I'm sorry these are not in logical order - I tried, but I don't understand the program, and so the computer kept garbling my attempts at order, so I gave up. You'll just have to work harder to understand my room.

Right below is the 'Adelle Mobile' that my friends gave me on my birthday. And the thing in the box that you'll see later on is what they gave me to represent going to the Nutcracker (see if you can figure out why).














1 Comments:

  • As I have said before, I am amazed at the classy decor of your room. You guys clearly put way more effort into it than I ever did.

    In specific, I love the little party hats for the stuffed animals! Also the nut + cracker is very creative, too!

    By Blogger Miss Elissa, at 12:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home